Re: [amibroker] Testing - # of contracts

PositionSize = MarginDeposit = 1; gives you a points only test result

to buy only one contract you use
PositionSize = MarginDeposit;

You need to define the margindeposit, pointsvalue, tickszie in the symbol
information (or for a single symbol you can just do it in the aFL)
Also make sure you tick the Futures in the AA settings window.

--
Cheers
Graham