RE: [amibroker] Testing - # of contracts

Okay, I see what you want now. You need to use a fixed value for
PositionSize. AA automatically does compound testing and the number of
contracts is varying with the amount of equity you have.

Try this in your code:

PositionSize = Param("Position Size",-100,-100,1000000,1);
//Adjustable in Parameters

Or just

PositionSize = 9200;
//Or a multiple thereof to trade more than 1 contract

Maybe even this:

numContracts = Param("Number of contracts to trade",1,1,100,1);
PositionSize = 9200 * numContracts;

I also question your Point value. Do you really want 10,000:1 leverage?
--
Terry