From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of PKJR
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 07:52
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Testing - # of contracts

Hi All:

I am still in the learning mode here  but I'm trying to get through
the learning curve asap.... I tried almost everything to get the
testing results based on 1 contract basis (futures mode).

I tried the following in my code (one or all):
//PositionSize = MarginDeposit = 1;
SetOption("MaxOpenPositions", 1 );
SetPositionSize(1, spsShares);

in my code and I always get different position count - pic attached..

I know it must be something simple..

tks/Paul