[amibroker] Re: Crystal Ball

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Prashanth" <prash454@xxx> wrote:

> Since the settings are set by the user himself, I dont think its
necessary to check that aspect since anyone using 0 Delay for either
Buy or Sell is bound to know that this is impossible to use for Live
Trade.

It's not impossible if your system calculates its indicators based on
the open and trades at the close.

It is my recollection that these values are initialized to zero by
default. The user doesn't have to explicitly set them to use the
program.

> The main Utility of Check function is to see as to whether formulas
try to look into the future (for example, using Zig function).

This we know.