[amibroker] amiquote

I am having some problems with Amiquote.  I recently bought a laptop
and had to download a new version of amiquote from 1.80 to 1.9.  I am
trying to download german stocks from yahoo.  I can download stocks
from 1/1/06 to 6/14/06 but any dates after that I am getting this
message.  Error during download.  yahoo! - 404 Not Found.  Either the
symbol is incorrect or there is a problem with the data venor's site.

It gives me this message even though i can download from Jan to
6/14/06.  I wonder if i can download the old version that will fix
this problem.

Eric