RE: [amibroker] Re: Plotting shapes over a peak

You did not read my suggestion! You have no plot to reference. You need at
least one since plotShapes is referenced to some other plot.

Peaks = IIf(Peak(H, 2) == H, 1, 0);

Plot(C,Name(),colorBlack,styleCandle);

PlotShapes(shapeDownArrow * Peaks , colorRed , 0, Graph0, -10);

--

Terry