  From: tom_katch
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 7:04 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Has anybody made any money???

    I own Amibroker software, and have the latest version (standard). I
also have Metastock, Vectorvest and some other software. But I am
sorry to say that Amibroker is the only software I ever bought that I
did not study up on. I understand that most of the users are very
pleased with it from looking at this forum. Most of the postings are
of a technical nature, with questions as how to understand and use the
software. But I don't recall seeing postings from people noting their
success in using the software. Have any of you had great/good/fair
success in using it? Have you made a lot/some/little money with it?
Maybe some of your positive comments will give me a kick in the ass,
and I'll start on the 800 page manual.

Thanks

Fred