  From: Clement Chin
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:01 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] How to refer to a daily ATR(10)?

  How to create a variable ATR(10) under daily chart and refer it under other time frames?

  I use the following codes:

  TimeFrameSet(inDaily);

                          Xx=atr(10);

  TimeFrameRestore();

              \\          Display the xx value.

  I use it under 15m time frame. It seems that the value is changing with every bar I move.

  Please show me the right way.

  Clement