[amibroker] Re: Has anybody made any money???

When I transitioned from Metastock to Amibroker, it was a significant
turning point (for the better) in my trading because it allowed me to
conduct quick, easy, and honest long-run tests of complex trading
methods under real-world conditions.  The unsound trading notions and
concepts I developed during the time I used MS were quickly
"de-bunked" when I started using AB, and cleared the way for me to
discover superior trading methods.

I never read the entire AB user's manual because proficiency in
everything AB has to offer isn't the goal.  Proficiency in the
relatively small number of specific things I want it to do for me is
the goal.  I mostly did searches in the "Help" section to find what I
was looking for, and Tomasz and other members here generously helped
me past the technical or conceptual parts my addled mind couldn't "get.":)

Luck,

Sebastian