[amibroker] MAVG CROSS SYSTEM

Hi
I am looking for a code for the following system
THE QUERY that we are looking to implement is  as below:

BUY when 5EMA is cutting 20EMA in 5 min bar
Buystop  20EMA is cutting 5EMA in 1 min bar

Profittake when 8EMA is cutting 5EMA in 5 min bar

Short when 20EMA cuts 5EMA in 5 min bar
Sellstop when 5EMA is cutting 20EMA in 1min bar

Profittake when5EMA is cutting 8EMA in 5 min bar

For trade continuation check position of 5EMA vis-à-vis 20EMA
i.e   for BUY 5EMA >= 20EMA?.BUY LOOP? when5EMA is cutting 13EMA in 5
min bar

And for SELL 20EMA >=5EMA ?SELL LOOP 13EMA is cutting 5EMA in 5 min
bar

Regards

Venkatramani