[amibroker] Re: How to backup settings of AB and move to another computer?

Unfortunately, keyboard shortcuts are saved in Windows registry. Unless you have some expertise in this area, don't even consider touching it. You can mess up your OS in no time. The settings are somewhere here:

   - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TJP\*.*
   - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TJP\*.*
   - HKEY_USERS\Default\Software\TJP\*.*
   - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TJP\