[amibroker] Calculating Correlation

Hello,

I would simply like to calculate the correlation between
various ETFs in my stable against the S&P 500.  How, for
example, would I get the correlation for IYR against SPX.X,
going back 300 days?  I've looked at the AFL formula for
Correlation and I've dug through some posts on this group,
but I still can't figure out exactly how to do it, being a
complete AFL doofus.  If someone would be kind enough to
post the code and briefly tell me how to initiate it, I
would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

NH