Re: [amibroker] Amibroker stuck while backfilling

I have not upgraded - I still have 4.8.  But I have been experiencing similar
hangs by Amibroker in the last couple days when trying to backfill via IB.
So I suspect the problem is on the IB/TWS side.  (I do whatever upgrades TWS
requires, checking on a daily to weekly basis.   There have been none in the
last several weeks.)

But since you see problems with eSignal realtime data, perhaps there is
another problem.  There might be multiple independent problems, though the
coincidence seems unlikely.

dan