Re: [amibroker] How can I backtest an index like the DJI?

Dingo,

When I autotrade using the stimulated trading account, I get a error that I cannot trade indexes. Therefore, I think that my formula is ok, but something else is wrong.

Thanks,
Tom
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] How can I backtest an index like the DJI?

  It would almost kinda have to be something in your formula doncha think?