Re: [amibroker] slope of an indicator eg moving average

A snippet from work by Corey Saxe (Ehler's Instantaneous Trendline - a
conversion to AFL)

pi = 4 * atan(1) ; //Pi

RTD = 180/pi;//radians to degrees

DTR = pi/180;//degrees to radians

Hope this helps one piece of your requirement.

Also, I've attached another resource that is used to calculate the slope of
moving averages and reports

in degrees.

JOE