Re: [amibroker] Re: Candles running off top

Thanks Dave and Lester for the replies.

It was actually a combination of the 2 solutions that did the trick. I had
tried Dave's method last night before posting but that only made the bottom
run off the screen. Adding in the GraphXSpace = 8; seemed to get it but the
top was very close to the edge so using Dave's suggestion then fine tuned it.

Thanks again.

Steve B