From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tom Gibbs
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 11:43 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] IB Realtime stuck

I have been having trouble with my AmiBroker/IB Realtime quotes all morning..

The realtime quotes are not refreshing on my charts even though the up to
date quotes appear in the AmiBroker Realtime Quotes tab. Clicking for a
manual backfill is bringing the time up to date, but the Chart price data is
wrong (it just keep putting a new flat line as if no price change or volume
took place).

Version 4.80.2

Sincerely;

Tom Gibbs