[amibroker] Re: MA Volume on main price chart

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "doedau" <don.edwards@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> My main price chart has a volume histogram. I want to plot a moving
> average of the volume such that it plots against the volume histogram
> so that I can see which bars are above/below average vol. I cant get
> it to work, possibly because vol has styleownscale set so it plots
> like a moving average of the price. I have tried it with and without
> styleownscale.
>
> Could anyone kindly advise what I am doing wrong? Many thanks in
> advance.
>
> Regards, Don.

 Its probably easier and cleaner to just drag a new pane below the
price and drag a MA onto that.

I did find a solution, but the volume and its ma take up most of the
screen.

Solution1

Drag an MA onto the chart
Click ok
Right click -> Parameters
Change the pricefield box for the MA to volume
Change price to ownscale, and volume and MA off ownscale