RE: [amibroker] How to backtest in rotational mode?

You need to understand how rotationaltrading works. In the help file under
ENABLEROTATIONALTRADING:

Rotational trading is popular method for trading mutual funds. It is also
known as fund-switching or scoring&ranking. Its basic permise is to rotate
symbols all the time so only top N issues ranked according to some
user-definable score are traded. The number of positions open depend on
"Max. open positions" setting and available funds / position size. Once
position is entered in remains in place until security's rank drops below
WorstRankHeld (settable via SetOption("WorstRankHeld", 5 ) ). Regular
buy/sell/short/cover signals are not used at all.

The rotational mode uses only score variable (PositionScore) to rank and
rotate securities. This idea has been implemented earlier in PortfolioTrader
AFL formula written by Fred Tonetti with GUI written by Dale Wingo.

In other words it does NOT use signals but stays in the market all the time.
As tickers with positionscore bubble to the top they replace the ones that
float to the bottom.