Re: [amibroker] 2 day bars

It is not clear what you are asking for, but let me try a few things.
AmiBroker doesn't support showing several charts simultaneously where each
chart has a different time frame (e.g. daily for one, weekly for another).
AB also only supports the fixed time frames that you see, e.g. daily, weekly
(5 day), monthly, etc.

I wrote a Giant Candlesticks script which allows you to overlay, within a
single chart, both the original time frame and a simulation of candlesticks
at a larger time frame, but I just allow any number of bars rather than
accurately model the larger time frame.  So you could see candlesticks for 2
days, 4 days, or 14 days.

dan