[amibroker] Error - Formula File Not found or Empty

Just had a system crash while in Amibroker.  When it came back ? I had to
reset the default database and the preferences. The indicators that I was
using in my layout (all layouts and all indicators) can not be located and I
get the Error - Error - Formula File Not found or Empty.  I can create a new
layout and drag and drop new indicators just fine.  The old layouts just can
?t find the location of the indicators.  I think this may be just a setting
wrong ? has this ever happen tp anyone else.  In preferences ? the formula
tree path is set to --- Formula which I think is correct.   Thanks