Re: [amibroker] Why am I not getting any Fundamental Data with new AM4.81 beta?

Seems like someone might want to create a separate plugin that reads the fundamental data from Yahoo at the same time that the quote plugin is reading from another source, such as IB or QP2.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tomasz Janeczko
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 9:49 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Why am I not getting any Fundamental Data with new AM4.81 beta?

  Hello,

  You can use Yahoo Fundamental data in any database (including QP2).

  As for quotation data - they are fed directly from the plugin
  and you can't overwrite them. If you want to make current quote update from Yahoo you would need to temporarily switch data source in (File->Database Settings) to "(local database)"
  then at the end of the day switch back to QP2.

  Best regards,
  Tomasz Janeczko
  amibroker.com