Tick Data - Trading NQ

Today I switched to the September contract ...

The problem I had is that as new data came in, the data bars kept changing a whole lot making trading confusing.

I have seen this problem in the past, but was not aware why this happened.

I think it's because I was working with just a little data as I did not do a backfill and started working about 2 hours before closing of markets. So the available space allocated in AB data arrays was not completely filled....

With the June contract, I did not have any problem, at least not recently.

Could it be because the data arrays were not filled and the way AB handles tick data??

Appreciate any feedback

Ara