Why am I not getting any Fundamental Data with new AM4.81 beta?

I am trying to test the new 4.81.1 beta by downloading Fundamental
data into a small database using the new AmiQuote 1.90. My database
gets its main data from a metastock plugin, but I have local database
enabled. I have tried to download from both Yahoo Fundament Basic and
extended. While AmiQuote goes through the process, when it is complete
and I look in the information window there is no fundamental data
there. Am I doing something wrong? I am a registered user of both
AmiBroker and AmiQuote. Help please.

Don