Re: Interpreting backtest results

Hi Terry and Tomasz,

My apologies for not knowing the settings of Backtester deep enough,
and thank you so much for your excellent support.

My Limit trade size was set to 10, which I believe was the default
setting.  As it turned out, my equity grew so big and I was only
taking 10% trade size against stock's daily volume.  I believe that
was the reason why my long-term backtest escaped the year 2004 without
much damage, while the short-term result got hit.

Regards,

intermilan04