  From: mrdavis9
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 6:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] HELLO - please do not open attachments

  I don't have any symantec software in my 64bit operating system.  Is this free, or will I need to pay an annual licensing fee? I do not see it listed on Symantec's List below.    Ron D
    ====================
    Product License Agreements
    Legal notice: Symantec products are not sold; rather, copies of Symantec products are licensed all the way through the distribution channel to the end user. UNLESS YOU HAVE ANOTHER AGREEMENT DIRECTLY WITH Symantec THAT CONTROLS AND ALTERS YOUR USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE Symantec PRODUCTS, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENTS BELOW APPLY TO YOU. Please read the agreements applicable for the products you want to use. Some software is distributed together as a collection. Please be careful to read the agreement for the software you want to use.
          Product License (PDF)
          Norton AntiSpamT 2005
          Norton AntiVirusT 2006 | 2005
          Norton AntiVirusT for Macintosh 10.0
          Norton GhostT 10.0 | 9.0
          Norton GoBackT 4.0
          Norton Internet SecurityT 2006 | 2005
          Norton Internet SecurityT for Macintosh 3.0
          Norton Password ManagerT 2004
          Norton Personal FirewallT 2006 | 2005
          Norton Personal FirewallT for Macintosh 3.0
          Norton SystemWorksT 2006 | 2005
          Norton SystemWorksT Premier 2006 | 2005
          Norton SystemWorksT for Macintosh 3.0
          Norton UtilitiesT for Macintosh 8.0
          Partition MagicT 8.0
          pcAnywhereT 11.5
          Procomm PlusT 4.0
          Symantec AntiVirusT 10.0
          Symantec AntiVirusT for Handhelds Annual Service Edition
          Symantec Client SecurityT 3.0
          SymantecT Mobile Security for SymbianT 4.0
          SymantecT Gateway Security Appliance 300 Series

    PRINT THIS PAGE
    RATE THIS PAGE