Re: [amibroker] Custom TiTle Help

Hi Ron,

Re "Plot( Null..."   -

I just picked Null off the top of my head while I was typing - you could use anything really, since you don't want to actually plot it and are just using it to add text to the title. Replacing Null with one of the indicators you are already plotting should prevent a rescale, or you could add StyleOwnScale arg at the end.

But based on the sample output you provided, I think you could just do it like this - if you like it, just replace the indicators with your own. If formatting doesn't come through in the e-mail, you may need to just adjust the spaces in the indicator names...

 ind1 = ind2 = ind3 = ind4 = ind5 = Close;
Plot( ind1, EncodeColor( colorBlack ) + "ChartName" + EncodeColor( colorRed ) + " Rd", colorRed );

Plot( ind2, " Wh", colorWhite );

Plot( ind3, " Bu", colorBlue );

Plot( ind4, " Gn", colorGreen );

Plot( ind5, " Yl", colorYellow );

Plot( Ref( ind1, -1 ), "\n rRd", colorRed, styleNoLine|styleNoLabel );

Plot( Ref( ind2, -1 ), " rWh", colorWhite, styleNoLine|styleNoLabel );

Plot( Ref( ind3, -1 ), " rBu", colorBlue, styleNoLine|styleNoLabel );

Plot( Ref( ind4, -1 ), " rGn", colorGreen, styleNoLine|styleNoLabel );

Plot( Ref( ind5, -1 ), " rYl", colorYellow, styleNoLine|styleNoLabel );

Steve