RE: [amibroker] What gets saved in a layout?

Terry: thanks for the confirmation, which is what I thought but wanted to be
sure.

I have submitted this to suggestions, and hope that TJ will consider it.  Do
you think this would be useful: either have an AFL function which controls
datespan (SetDateSpan, 126 days)--or something, or alternatively, have the
ability to save the date-span in a layout.

Anyone else think this would be useful in quickly seeing specific date
periods??

Ken

PS: want to see email BLOAT.  Click reply on one of the new yahoo groups
messages, convert to plain text, and go a scan thru the scores of line of
html code buried in the message. I had to do this to this reply to avoid
resending the tons of code back ---- watch your hard drive space get used up
faster.....:(