From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Andrew Z
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 01:55
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Applystop query

Basically, when Applystop is triggered, I need the Cover or Sell flag to
be set to true so that the corresponding trade can be executed.

How would I achieve this?

Thanks,
Andrew.

Andrew Z wrote:
> G'day all,
>
> I'm currently testing an FX system via a third party API that allows
me
> to connect to an MT3 broker to place trades.
>
> The code (and API) easily handle buy/sell/short/cover trades, but when
> trade is triggered because of an Applystop (namely, a Trailing Stop)
> that doesn't fall under the 4 possible trades and is not placed.
>
> Is there a way for me to make an Applystop be a COVER condition if
it's
> initial trade was a SHORT? (And, similar for a BUY and SELL.) ie. any
> exit after a SHORT trade is a COVER trade, no matter how it was
> triggered (be it cover conditions, applystop etc).
>
> I hope I've explained this is a somewhat clear matter.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrew.

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

> Investment management software

nvestment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Inve
stment+property+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+a
nalysis+software&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=_XXUzbE9l5lGlZNcM
u4KNQ>
> 	Real estate investment software

Investment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Inv
estment+property+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+
analysis+software&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=5_sgDczz3ArKGMtJ
9tFSJA>
> 	Investment property software

estment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Invest
ment+property+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+ana
lysis+software&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=_N6zcwefgp4eg5n6oX5

> Software support

gement+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+propert
y+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+softwa
re&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=MJ2jP31F3n64RDZkDadU8w>
> 	Real estate investment analysis software

tware&w1=Investment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+softwa
re&w3=Investment+property+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+in
vestment+analysis+software&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=GmF8PlA
JASx0wrSaX5-Zlw>
> 	Investment software

anagement+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+prop
erty+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+sof
tware&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=aMgGsKT4w29dMAYUzQUKzg>