Is anyone else having backfilling IB today??

I have all my 13 symbols in RTQ which is open.  I Backfill All RT quotes
for 1 day and some symbols do not get filled, even though the Plugin
1.6.1.0 says they are being filled.  Today when i have the symbol
displayed and hit Backfill Current, it gets backfilled.

Yesterday i had this problem and the only way to get any symbol
backfilled was to Backfill Current for 5 days.  1 day would not
backfill, nor would Backfill All RT quotes.

Is anyone else have this problem???

tia, ron