Re: [amibroker] QP problem

OK, I have found the problem now - it seems that if "exclude tickers without quotes" is checked when creating new database, plugin will only import funds.

Steve
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 5:16 PM
Subject: [amibroker] QP problem

Hello - I have reinstalled QP3 in order to get some fund tickers. Using QP plugin 1.6.0 according to plug-ins dialog. I created a new QP database but the plugin is importing only funds, nothing else. I have tried it several times with different combinations checked, results are always the same. Stock tickers, indices, industries, etc show up in QP charting program. I have not used AB with QP plugin for a while, anyone have any idea what is going on? Thank you.

Steve

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS