Re: [amibroker] Just Horizontal lines

You can use linearray function. See help files.

----- Original Message -----
From: "amon_gizeh" <amon_gizeh@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 1:47 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Just Horizontal lines

Hi.
I want to draw just horizontal lines for resistance and suport for the
code below. How can I do this? Can you help me with a code?

_SECTION_BEGIN("ATR Trading System");
   /*Writed & composed by Tudor Marcelin - Art Invest*/
  k=Param("factor",1,0.5,2.5,0.1); /* multiplication factor*/
  n=Param("period",10,1,100,1); /*period*/
  f=ATR(n);

    R[0] = Close[0];

    S[0] = C[0];
for( i = n+1; i < BarCount; i++ )
{

   R[i]=R[i-1];
   S[i]=S[i-1];

    if ( C[i-1] >R[i-1] )
{
       r[i] = C[i-1]+k*f[i-1];
       s[i]= C[i-1]-k*f[i-1];
}
    if ( C[i-1] <S[i-1] )
{
       r[i] = C[i-1]+k*f[i-1];
       s[i]= C[i-1]-k*f[i-1];
}

Plot(R, "Rez:",colorGreen,styleLine);
Plot(S, "Sup:",colorRed,styleLine);
Plot(Close,"Close",colorBlack,styleCandle);

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM