Re: [amibroker] What is wrong with this code ??

Hi Thomas,

OK, so I changed it to the simpler code below .. but the problem still
exists. I did wonder whether perhaps it had something to do with decimal
places ??  As the most recent alert seemed to trigger when the price hit
210.xx even though the Boll.Band was at 210.545:

Buy = RSIa ( Close, 14 ) < 25 AND BarsSince( Low >= BBandBot( Close, 30,
Sell = RSIa (Close, 14) > 75 AND BarsSince( High >= BBandTop( Close, 30,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM