Re: [amibroker] How to access the first 2 bars of a day?

n>=1 Past and Current =  Using 1 looks back to history for the 1st occurence it finds (including current bar) (2 finds 2nd occurence before current bar etc)
n<=0 Future = Using 0 looks to the future for 1st occurence in the future (excludes today which is found with the 1) (-1 finds 2nd occurence after current bar etc)

--
Cheers
Graham