RE: [amibroker] Re: FOREX EOD or RT Feed

Hello Dave,

both plugins are working. The MT4 plugin requires to run Metatrader all the
time, otherwise amibroker quotes are no more updated.
The MT3 plugin is easier to handle, MT3 must not run and even symbols like
cable, eurusd, etc...must not be visible in the metatrader.

Currently i use the MT4 plugin because it's only a question of time until
MT3 plattform will be closed. Even some brokers don't offer the old platform
anymore.

Best Regards

Thomas
http://www.tradingbasis.com