RE: [amibroker] GetExtraData

check to make sure your QP plugin is loaded.

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Behrens
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 1:04 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] GetExtraData

I have the following line added in a candlestick exploration I do:

QPFloat = GetExtraData( "SharesFloat");

I've been using this for months with no problem but today I clicked the "Verify Syntax" button in Formula Editor on this exploration code and I get the following error for the line above for some reason:

GetExtraData() call failed

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thanks

Steve B

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS