Re: [amibroker] Anyone interested in writing some AFL code for cash ??

Graham writes  AFL professionally.  Ron D

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Jay" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 7:39 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Anyone interested in writing some AFL code for cash ??

I have a bunch of simple trading rules that I'd like created as an AFL
so that I can run them in Automatic Analysis. Of course I could spend
lots of time learning AFL but if anyone is interested in doing it for
me, for some cash, then I'm happy to do that.  I actually already have
the basic BUY/SELL rules in AFL but they are in different timeframes
so that needs taking care of. Also each one will have a different text
alert. Please reply here if you are interested and are available this
week.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM