RE: [amibroker] (OT) Re: Leveraged/Inverse Funds

AFAIK the S class if for "financial advisors" that put their clients in those funds.  Guess who gets the difference?

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Dugas
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:41 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] (OT) Re: Leveraged/Inverse Funds

This reminds me of another question I was wondering about. All fees in the
spreadsheet are for I/H class shares. For most funds, you also have the
option of buying Service class shares (similar but different ticker), which
generally seem to have fees of 1% more than I/H class. If you go through a
broker, it seems you will pay commission on both ends for I/H class but only
one end for S class. Are there any other differences I should know about?
Given the above, wouldn't it be much cheaper to buy I/H class (unless trade
size is very small)? Why would anyone buy S class? Thanks very much!

Steve