RE: [amibroker] Leveraged/Inverse Funds

Ahhh THAT fee!

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jason Hart
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:47 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Leveraged/Inverse Funds

It's the mgmt fee no?  What is up with the fees on the Direxion family....WOW!  I presume they have loads baked into the number so that the 8.94% fee includes a 6.95% load and 2% mgmt fee??

Thanks for sharing Steve, nice job!

dingo <dingo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Who's charging fees on Profunds and Rydex?

Plus if you eliminate the blank columns within the data it will make sorting a little easier: All you would have to do is position the cursor in a cell below the heading and the do the sort.