From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of mleonsprint
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 08:03
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] I am using the latest version of Amibroker
(intraday version)

How do you take the timer off?  I have Amibroker, Esignal and
Neoticker up and Amibroker lags in drawing so there must be a timer or
something somewhere keeping it back.  Literally Neoticker and esignal
draw and then you see Amibroker draw.  My system is a VERY high end
trading compuer so I don't think that's it, also I have tried using
Neoticker and Amibroker or Esignal and Amibroker and that didn't make
a difference.  Thanks for your help

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM