Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 7:38 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Need to fix Database - recommendations wanted

Hello,

I have about 3500 US symbols in my AB Yahoo EOD database. I wish to
continue to use Yahoo EOD but my tickers are not all classified by
sector and industry.

Can anyone recommend a way to accomplish this? Is there an up to date
file I could download  (I don't mind if it's 8,000 + stocks).

Thanks in advance.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS