From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Fred
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 12:46 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: FastTrack

There is no mail delivery ... it is a private forum.

However, there are topics and sub topics so it is pretty simple to
get at the things you are interested in and ignore the rest.

You will find still find more dicussion about TRADE then you will
about AMIBROKER there ... but it is slowly shifting to the latter
partly because of tools like IO and some others.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxx> wrote:

> Thanks D and Mark ( I guess this one got lost in the shuffle
yesterday ). If I could ask one more question - do they by any chance
have automatic e-mail delivery like Yahoo, or is it necessary to go
to the site and manually check all the threads? Thanks a lot for the
info!

> Steve

knowlegeable guys that have been at it for years. They are more
conservative in their approach to trading and very sensitive to
risk.  Since the introduction of ERF's (early redemption fees) in the
last several years a lot of attention has been focused on hedging and
alternatives to Funds. If you're looking for some "seasoned" advice
and guys willing to share then its a great place to be. If you're
wanting short term swing for the fences type trading then I don't
think you'd be happy there.