Re: [amibroker] FastTrack

Thanks D and Mark ( I guess this one got lost in the shuffle yesterday ). If I could ask one more question - do they by any chance have automatic e-mail delivery like Yahoo, or is it necessary to go to the site and manually check all the threads? Thanks a lot for the info!

Steve
----- Original Message -----
From: dingo
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 4:44 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] FastTrack

IMHO:

The guys that use Fastrack and hang out at FT-Talk are some very knowlegeable guys that have been at it for years. They are more conservative in their approach to trading and very sensitive to risk.  Since the introduction of ERF's (early redemption fees) in the last several years a lot of attention has been focused on hedging and alternatives to Funds. If you're looking for some "seasoned" advice and guys willing to share then its a great place to be. If you're wanting short term swing for the fences type trading then I don't think you'd be happy there.