From: NW Trader
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 1:36 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] 1-2-3 Setups

Hi Lal,

If you are referring to Larry Connors and Jeff Cooper's 1-2-3-4 See the attached for a long version of the setup as a 1-2-3.  I leave it to you to code a short version and post it -- OK?

This code has a few of my tweaks for parameters that I've found helpful to modify, buy it is set to default as a pure 1-2-3.  It will also allow you to send the results to a watchlist for tracking -- it is one of the setups I regularly use (tho not with the settings originally described by Connors and Cooper).

Enjoy.

Peace and Justice   ---   Patrick