Re: [amibroker] Re: Trading the Positivity of Volume - An Indicator

Gerard,

I thought you might have more up your sleeve.  Well, thanks for your "charting
element" then.  I believe this is also called an indicator, unless you want
to make a distinction between scripts intended *only* for visualization vs
those that provide visualizations of underlying indicators that may be used
in some form of automated trading.

By the way, if it wasn't clear, my generalization of your algorithm should
work identically to yours, given the same periods as input.  It might also be
faster, though I didn't do timing tests.  Most importantly, you can change
the periods easily to look for other patterns.

Roger, I will look again to see how I might have mutated Gerard's Kaleidoscope
trading thingie.  (Hmm looks like it was a "formula" :)

dan
liberte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(aka liberte721@xxxxxxxxx)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM