[amibroker] COM/OLE question

Hi All - I wonder if someone who is good with COM/OLE interface could take a look at the small code below and see if there is anything wrong? I am trying to call the individual optimizer via COM/OLE, and I am getting the Amibroker error message  "Can not create that many optimization variables", but I am only using one optimization variable. Can anyone see some problem with the code that is causing this? Thanks very much!

Steve

// enable an AFL scripting host

EnableScript( "jscript" );

// AFL code

pds = Optimize( "Periods", 6, 3, 9, 3 );

Buy = Cover = Cross( Close, MA( Close, pds ) );

Sell = Short = Cross( MA( Close, pds ), Close );

// begin script

<%

// create AmiBroker object

AB = new ActiveXObject( "Broker.Application" );

// retrieve analysis object

AA = AB.Analysis;

// set which tickers to run on

AA.ApplyTo = 1; // 1=current ticker

// set range

AA.RangeN = 15; // last 15 quotes

// set range type

AA.RangeMode = 1; // 1=n last quotes

// select which module to run

AA.Optimize( 1 ); // 1=individual

// report results

AA.Report( "" ); // display report if "path/filename" is empty string

// end script

%>

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS