[amibroker] Getting early day values

I'm a bit stumped on this one hoping someone can help.

I'm using a minute chart, trying to get the highest high and the
lowest low from 9:30am to 9:59am; then the highest high and lowest low
of the next 30 minutes.

I have it working OK by using timenum() and doing some other things
and it works fine when the first bar of the day is 9:30.    If the
stock didn't open for some reason till 9:35 it screws up  my formula.
 In that case I get the values from the last day it did trade at 9:30
or 9:31.

Anyway, if anyone has advice for any code that could get me the highs
and lows from each time period just ignoring the times that it isn't
trading that would be appreciated.

Mike

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM