[amibroker] Problem with intraday data--Help appreciated

I'm using the IB plug-in for real-time datafeed.  However, for those
days for which there is intraday data, the end-of-day data (from
Telechart) is missing for some reason.  Does anyone know how to fix
this problem? Your tip is greatly appreciated.

(I'm planning to switch to IQ Feed or Stockwatch.
IB isn't that reliable as a datafeed, because it has a throttle
problem.  But I don't want to pay for real-time datafeed until I'm
sure that this problem can be addressed.)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM