RE: [amibroker] Re: TSE industry, sector breakdown

Toronto IS in Australia these days, isn't it?

I'm just going to go take a nap now..

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:09 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: TSE industry, sector breakdown

Hi Dingo,
Thank you for your suggestion. The only problem is that it doesn't
give the industry and sector breakdown for the TSX stocks. It has the
symbol but not the industry/sector unless I am doing something wrong.
The database for US stocks I got my the AB site gave all the
industries and sector breakdowns. I am hoping to duplicate a similar
database for the TSX. Thank you once again.

Regards,

Tim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxx> wrote:

>   _____

On Behalf
> Of Tim
> Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:11 PM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] re: TSE industry, sector breakdown
>

> Hello,
> I'm trying to find a list of stocks on the TSX that are broken down
> according to industry and sectors much like the US stocks are. It has
> been a fruitless search so far but am hoping that someone on this list
> might have such a breakdown. Your help would be very much appreciated.
> Thank you.
>
> Kindest regards,
>
> Tim

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

> Investment

tment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+p

roperty+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+soft
> ware&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=_XXUzbE9l5lGlZNcMu4KNQ>
> management software       Real

stment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+

property+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+sof
> tware&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=5_sgDczz3ArKGMtJ9tFSJA>
estate
> investment software       Investment

ent+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+pro

perty+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+softwa
> re&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=_N6zcwefgp4eg5n6oX5WZw>
property
> software
> Software

nt+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+property+softwa

re&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+software&w6=Invest
> ment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=MJ2jP31F3n64RDZkDadU8w> support       Real

e&w1=Investment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=In

vestment+property+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+ana

lysis+software&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=GmF8PlAJASx0wrSaX5-Zlw>