From: Bob Jagow
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 7:10 AM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Anyone Running Batman under Win 2000?

Interesting, Patrick.

Googling COMDLG32.OCX  6.1.97.82 indicates [1st entry] that your win2k version comes with VBRunsp6.exe.

However, it also says “you may want to instruct your clients to update their Windows service

pack to whatever is most current (i.e. SP4 for Win2000, SP2 for WinXP) as

that also installs the latest core VB6 runtime and OLE Automation files … “???

To be continued,

Bob